July 22, 2008

Aaron and Angela's Wedding





I think we had the most EFFICIENT road trip this past weekend. I'll explain why. We started our trip out by picking Kara up from her night shift rotation in Detroit at 8 am and headed down to Asheville, North Carolina. So as you can probably guess--I drove while Kara slept the next 10 hours. On the way down we were able to meet up with my little brother, Brad, who had just flown into Lexington, Kentucky for the day and we happened to be at the same exit at the same time. So we stopped and had a healthy meal at Arby's (Curly Fries are fantastic!) with Bradley. We arrived in Asheville and enjoyed the wedding festivities. On Friday night while in Asheville my sister was 2 hours away visiting her boyfriend (whom we had never met) and he actually proposed to her that night. So--we were able to meet with the two along with their friend on Saturday in betweeen the wedding events. So by EFFICIENT I mean seeing the most amount of friends /family in the shortest amount of time (2 days).

6 comments:

Christensen Family said...

What was Brad doing in Lexington? Was he interviewing? And please tell Mindy congrats from me!!! She'd know me as Sis Lundquist :) How exciting!!

Paula said...

Wow. Tell Mindy congrats for me, that is super exciting. That is very cool about Aaron. I am glad to see he is happily married.

Price Blog said...

Mike & Kara - hey guys! I was 'blog hopping' and found you... how are things? As you may know, we have a 4 month old baby :) Life is awesome with the little guy here! Jonnie is an awesome daddy too! When you have time check out the pics on our blog - Hope all is going well - we miss you both! -ash

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you guys doing? When are you coming back to utah?

The Bells said...

Hey Guys! What's up? This is the Bells. I was checking out Jonnie P's blog and saw you guys. Hopefully this isn't too stalker-ish. But we just wanted to say hi and hope things are going well for you guys! Your blog is sweet.

Whitings said...

Barbs, great to see that you and Kara are doing so well. We enjoy seeing what is going on with you two. We are loving GA! Check out our blog: purewhiting.blogspot.com take care! Jason and Rachel Whiting