July 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

Yea! In one hour and 10 minutes it will be my little sister Joni's Birthday! She is turning the big 21! She is my only sister (and only sibling), and what a great sister she is. I miss her so much, I wish we lived closer! I am so grateful for cell phones that allow us to talk almost daily. Joni, Mike and I wish we could be there for your birthday, hope you have a great day! We love you and can't wait for you to come and visit in August!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Your mom gave me your blog address since I asked at church today. So fun to see your posts. Happy birthday to Joni! Your dad was here home teaching tonight and it is always great to visit with him. He is very kind and and caring to our family. Loved the pictures of your mom on her last visit.....especially the one of her laughing with her head back...yes you captured her perfectly. She is so dear to me. Hope you are doing well. I am so proud of you and MIke and know you are doing great things. Take care and good luck with all the hard studying and clinicals.

Christensen Family said...

Any chance you're gonna be in UT in August? Me and the boys are going for the reunion. I'd love to see u.