
My Mom started doing this crazy dance move in the dressing room, I joined in, this is where this crazy picture came from.

My sister is so cute, I am so glad she is here to hang out with me!!!

Don't we look great in the Michigan gear, thanks Viki for making cute team wear!
8 comments:
your family is hilarious. it looks like you had a great time. i can just picture your mom starting a weird dance in the dressing room
I love your mom. She is so fun. JOni's hair is cute, but so is yours. I'm sorry to say though... that is the ugliest shirt I have ever seen. :) I'd love to meet up with you guys sometime. HOpe catching babies and all of your pa stuff is going good.
Wow-- I almost didn't recognize Joni. What a babe she turned into. Aaah I miss the Collmans-- say hola to them all from me!
Oh man, who doesn't want a little Coleman family reunion...I know I do! Looks like you guys had so much fun. I promise I will call you back soon!!
You're so stinkin' pretty Kara!!!
kara collman... i don't know your last name. you look lovely, where are you living? what are you doing? jaclyn is here visiting me and she found your blog while surfin', so i just wanted to say haaaayyy and hope you are well!! erin skeen burton
How cute! Awesome shirts, where can I get me one of those????:) Cute sis and Mom. Looks like you guys had way to much fun!
Jen
You look so much like your mom! Crazy!
Post a Comment