
My favorite gift was the scrapbook Mike made me! Mike scrapbooked the first 5 years of our marraige, it is such a cool book! I have the best hubby ever!

Turn head 90 degrees! Thanks Mom and Dad for the snakeskin UGGs, Mike thanks you too (he looooooooooooves, them, haha)!

Thanks Gordon and MaryLynn for Mike's new dress coat, he looks so handsome in it (especially when he pulls the GQ pose)!


We started Christmas morning off with hot chocolate (thanks Mom for the Stephen's) and opening stockings! Mike put the David Archeulta CD in mine!
7 comments:
you guys look like you had a great Christmas, congrats on the new addition..my mom called to tell me before I checked my email, everyone is so excited for you!
oh my gosh! I neglect checking your blog for updates for just a couple weeks and look what I miss! Congrats on the baby! I can't wait to here if it is a boy or girl! That is so exciting! Oh, and I LOVE the snakeskin UGGs! Plus, the Stephen's hot cocoa and David Arch are up our alley as well! We miss seeing you guys, and hope to be able to see you sometime soon!
Looks like you guys had so much fun Christmas morning! So much fun hanging out with you guys the other night!
Looks like a fun Christmas. Sorry we had to bail so early the other night. We'll make it up to you :) We do need to play again soon!
You guys are too cute. I cannot believe your husband MADE you a scrapbook. He is a rock star.
Mike scrapbooks, too??? Where on earth did you find this guy? :)
Love the Uggs!
Do you know him? David Archuleta, I mean.
How is pregnancy treating you?
Post a Comment