February 1, 2009

Mindy's and Tales' Wedding



2 weeks ago my Sister Mindy got married in Salt Lake City. Kara and I were able to go out there for a few days and participate in the wedding chaos

4 comments:

Mallory said...

I just saw you're having a boy!!! yippee--you guys will love it

Kim said...

Just saw the "tacky Christmas Sweater" flash back moment. That was such a fun party. I love the "flash back" moment on your blog. I so remember that pinata. love it, love it, love it. Can't wait to see you guys this month.

Christensen Family said...

So are you gonna post a belly pic any time soon? I'd sure like to watch you grow!

candice said...

WHERE IS YOUR BABY BUMP KARA? I AM DYING TO SEE IT. IF YOU DON'T POST IT I MAY HAVE TO HOP IN MY CAR AND DRIVE THREE HOURS :) THAT IS IF YOU ARE BACK FROM UTAH. HOW YOU ARE DOING GOOD.