March 26, 2009

Kara--Our Chess Prodigy?

Every once in a while Kara and I will play chess against each other on a Sunday evening. Kara might tell you differently but I always beat her--except for this last Sunday. We were just getting started and within about 5 moves I was in check mate--I am beginning to think Kara might be a Chess Hustler/Prodigy. Needless to say I think I am done playing chess against Kara--I hate losing!

4 comments:

Kellyanne said...

ha ha lol! I hate losing too! Zach and I dont play the wii that much against eachother bc I can get pretty competitive.

Kelly and Kimberly said...

Ha ha ha. So funny guys. Kelly taught me how to play early on in our dating. I beat him once and refuse to play him again knowing that it will probably be my one and only chance to be the champion.

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

I hate losing to. In fact, I stopped playing chess when I was about 12 because my little brother beat me. SNL now came out with a game, "chess for girls." Even though it is for girls, you might like it. It involves a lot of thinking!

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

Here is a link. Maybe Kara could get it for your birthday.

http://www.videosift.com/video/SNL-ad-Chess-for-Girls