May 17, 2009

5 year Anniversary and 36 Weeks Pregnant!!!

Ok, so only 4 weeks left! Mike and I can't wait! (no you are not going crazy, I have hair extensions, that is why in some of my pics my hair is long and others short, I change it all the time)
Mike and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday!!! Mike is the best husband ever and I am so thankful for him! (I am sure he would say the same about me! (haha))We went to the Common Grill in Chelsea, MI. We went there last year too! It is our favorite! We are going to go to Nauvoo this week as our anniversary gift to one another so look for future posts.

5 comments:

Julie M. said...

Congrats on 5 years! You look great! If you come through St. Louis on the way to Nauvoo...look us up! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys! I need to call you guys! I am so excited that there will be three of you soon! Triple the fun! It is so crazy that Heidi is in your guys' picture from the previous post, that is so fun! I love that girl! Give each other a hug from us!

Kellyanne said...

congrats you two! we are so excited for a new baby in your life! Its the BEST!

becca said...

You are getting so close I am jealous, I guess I am only 3 weeks behind you but you look amazing! Congrats on the anniversary as well!

Naomi said...

I am right behind you. Good luck, girl. We are excited for you guys!