July 18, 2009

Downtown AA and more pics of Stewart!

On Thursday we went to the Art Fair in downtown AA. Here we are stopping to feed the little guy. I am finding out that you don't just pick up and go somewhere anymore, you have to pack all this stuff and make stops to feed and change diapers, it's a big change for us, but we love it!!!
I thought this was so cute, I had to get a picture, we just fed Stewart and Mike is burping him while we walked back to the car, he is such a good Dad!
At the Art Fair, it is the biggest one in the nation!
I just thought this was a cute picture!
Dang, I forgot to turn this one clockwise, o'well. This is before going out to the pool, (it is not really sunscreen on his nose, but we tried to make it look like it!)
This picture was taken last week before church, don't you love the pants!

7 comments:

The Bells said...

Oh my gosh you guys he is SOOOOO cute! Those pants are awesome! When are you coming to Utah? We can't wait to see him in person! (oh, and you guys too!) You guys make great parents!

Becky said...

He is such an adorable baby! I love all the cute outfits he's always wearing. Thanks for always letting me steal him from you in RS!!

Whitney said...

He is so cute. You guys are even cuter parents. I can't believe how little he is!

Veronica said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!

RicAnn said...

Love it! I love his cute lil' clothes and the shoes are to die for!

Looks like you're adjusting to parenthood nicely.

Let us know when you're in town so that we can get together and meet that little guy.

Paula said...

Amen on the being prepared before you go out. You learn (at least I did) that it is nice to make sure you have extras of everything when leaving the house. Cara-you look great. What a cutie your son is!

Amanda said...

I LOVE those pants! I totally have to call you guys! I need your address, I have something to send you! I hope you guys are doing well!