July 10, 2009

Hanging out with Stew!





Stew is 4 weeks old today! We are having so much fun with him, he is such a cutie and we are so grateful to have him!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

He's so cute! You guys are looking good, parenthood suits you.

Carrie Woolley said...

4 Weeks?! That has gone by so fast! He looks so tiny and precious in your arms- He is such a cutie.

Timothy and Nicole said...

He is perfect! I hope you guys are getting some sleep:)

Becky said...

I can't believe how fast he's growing! He's so gorgeous and I'm sure you're enjoying every minute with him (well, except for when he cries in the middle of the night!)

Cort and Amy said...

Kara and Mike,

He is adorable! And just seeing the little swaddlers diapers gives me warm fuzzies thinking about just being home from the hospital. Those were good times! Congrats you guys!

The Bells said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! What's really funny is Aaron bought that same exact Gap outfit that Stew is wearing in the 4th picture down only in pink for our baby. It was the first thing he bought her when we found out she was a girl. We'll have to get a pic of them in their twinner outfits when we see you guys!
Oh, and the photo on the top of our blog was taken by one of my best friends. She just graduated with a degree in photography and is AMAZING! That one was actually taken last summer. She was always just doing shoots for Aaron and I when she had projects due for class. But she just did a "maternity" photo shoot for me and got me the pics. AWESOME and not at all creepy which I was afraid of. You really should get in touch and plan something with her when you are in town. I'm gonna have her do a shoot with the baby ASAP.