It was so fun to have a little one to dress up for Halloween this year! Stu was a dragon (that was the best picture I got of him in his costume, I am not very good at taking pics). Mike and I were a modern day Prince and Princess (or should I say princess to be), Prine William and Kate Middleton. Mike was the price who would slay the dragon to save the princess. We just dressed in nomral clothes as you can see and wore name tags that said, "Hello my name is..." We went to a friends house for chili, breadsticks, and yummy treats!
November 9, 2009
Halloween, Mom's Visit, Mike and Candice's visit, and random pics of Stu!
It was so fun to have a little one to dress up for Halloween this year! Stu was a dragon (that was the best picture I got of him in his costume, I am not very good at taking pics). Mike and I were a modern day Prince and Princess (or should I say princess to be), Prine William and Kate Middleton. Mike was the price who would slay the dragon to save the princess. We just dressed in nomral clothes as you can see and wore name tags that said, "Hello my name is..." We went to a friends house for chili, breadsticks, and yummy treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we had a great time coming to see you. It only took us two and a half hours to get home. I am sad it took us that long to come and see you. He is a cutie. THanks again for letting us come!
Love the black cat treats! Stu is so stinkin' cute and you look absolutely fabulous! Are you guys coming out for Thanksgiving or Christmas? How's the ER going?
He is a doll! Can I say that? So stinking cute!
Post a Comment