OH MY!!!! He is so freakin cute, Seriously!!! I can't believe he is almost 8 months already.
Love that kid, and that he let me cuddle him to sleep TWICE yesterday! He's so dang cute.
wow 8 months! thats crazy, all these boys are growing so fast. I cant figure out who he looks like more I see both of you in him, he is so cute!
Oh my goodness! You guys have such a beautiful little guy! I love how cute you dress him... just wanna pinch those little cheeks!
What a cutie pie!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! Love his little hat.XO
Kara, He is getting so big and is cuter than ever! I must meet him ASAP. Let's talk soon. We're ready to get together. Love you guys!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH MY!!!! He is so freakin cute, Seriously!!! I can't believe he is almost 8 months already.
Love that kid, and that he let me cuddle him to sleep TWICE yesterday! He's so dang cute.
wow 8 months! thats crazy, all these boys are growing so fast. I cant figure out who he looks like more I see both of you in him, he is so cute!
Oh my goodness! You guys have such a beautiful little guy! I love how cute you dress him... just wanna pinch those little cheeks!
What a cutie pie!! I can't believe how big he has gotten! Love his little hat.
XO
Kara, He is getting so big and is cuter than ever! I must meet him ASAP. Let's talk soon. We're ready to get together. Love you guys!
Post a Comment