June 13, 2010

Stu is 1!!!!

Happy Birthday Stu! For Stu's first birthday we had a pool party! It was so fun! Thanks everyone for coming.
Stu was excited his Ya Ya and Pa Pa could come out for the party!


Pa Pa went to Toy's R Us and spolied the little guy.


Everyone enjoying the pool. It was hot outside so it felt good to get in the pool.




The cake was the disater of the day. I had a picture of this awesome cake in my head and nothing worked out right!! It ended up a big blue blob with M&M's on it, o'well I think Stu loved it as you can see from the pics below!









Grandpa Gordon and Grandma MaryLynn weren't able to come to the party so they sent the party to Stu! They sent a bunch of fun decorations, party cups, plates, ect... it made the party scene look great!

Doesn't Stu look cute in his new swim outfit! This was also a gift from Grandma MaryLynn and Grandpa Gordon.







2 comments:

theminerfamily said...

Looks like so much fun! I cannot believe he is a year, such a cutie! We miss you guys and are sorry, as well, that we didn't get a final goodbye in!

Whitney said...

I can't believe he is 1 already. Wow! He is adorable and you guys are such a wonderful family. We hope to see you again sometime soon!