April 19, 2011

April Events!

For my birthday we ran the SLC half marathon with are good friends Kim and Dave.


Found Stu in the laundry room like this the other day.


Stu on the Rhino at the zoo.



I love these glasses, he looks so cute!






Nonna's 80th surpise Birthday party! My mom and Joni made the cupcake!




Stu loving the cupcakes at Nonna's party






Kite flying!
















2 comments:

candice said...

happy belated birthday. sorry i am a lame friend. i hope it was a good one! do you guys know what you are doing for the next year for sure? when does mike finish his gpr? we will be coming some time in june. it would be fun to see you if you are still around. stu is looking like such a little boy! not a baby anymore!!!

Megan said...

I remembered to come look at your blog! lol. Now I am going to add it to mine so I don't forget to look at it, if that's alright? It was so good to see you last week. Stu is so dang cute. Hopefully we can all get together again before you leave. Congrats on the half marathon. I am oh so very jealous!