This is the Mongrol--Kara's nickname when she is doing her write ups for PA school. She goes upstairs in our apartment for 3 days and and as you can see, spreads all of her papers out on the ping pong table and just lets it flow. She rarely leaves her "den," and I don't think she has eaten in days. By the time it is all done she leaves her cage with a 30-40 page paper and bed sores. She only has one more of these write ups to do and hopefully never again will the "Mongrol" return.
8 comments:
lol. seriously, i love you guys! congrats on being one more away from finished girl!
Kara!!!(and Mike)I love that you have a blog. I think about you two every now and then wondering what you're up to...and now I know. ;) i'm excited for you guys to have kids. You'll absolutely love it. Kara..you're so pretty except for the mongrol stage--ha! ha!)Good Luck with school guys!
Kara, you are my hero. I hope to one day be as dedicated and smart as you are...or at least think I am
I love that picture. I think that it is the perfect expression given the circumstances. You are so dedicated.
Love the pic- but the name says it all! Good luck, Kara- all that hard work will pay off!
Kara, you ARE awesome! :) Love the pic!
Kara,
I am so glad that we never had to do any of these write ups that you did, but we do have a Masters project, do you? I hope that everything is going well and you are getting excited for your 2nd year. Tell Mike hello and hope dental school is going well. Come and see us sometime.
looks like my desk when I am working on a project!
Post a Comment