March 4, 2008

Bring it, you know who you are!

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

I love reconnecting via the blogging world. How are you crazy kids? I haven't seen you guys in years. Maybe pre-mish??? Don't remember. I just reconnected with Erica Thomas and found you guys through her. Its like my own little BYU Belmont ward reunion this morning. Hope you guys are doing well. Keep in touch: www.aubreymessick.blogspot.com

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Hey Kara! It was soooo good to hear from you. Sounds like you are doing great...aside from the "mongrol" moments. Chad and I are doing great. I am graduating in 1 1/2 weeks with my MS in Business Management. Chad is graduating from med school in May. We'll find out where we're going for his residency on March 17...and I am going crazy to find out and plan for the next phase of our lives! Please keep in touch! It's so fun to hear from you. I'll try to bring some sunshine your way from her in Florida!! Ha Ha