
The big game, Michigan vs. Utah, we had so much fun!!!

We went to the Tigers game and there were so many bugs, my parents thought the newspapers would protect them.



It was my parents 28 wedding anniversary so we celebrated by going to Common Grill. Way to go Mom and Dad you are the BEST!!!
10 comments:
Wow you guys got a lot done while they were here. So much fun, I love having visitors.
We need to get together soon!
What a fun trip. Your dad was so excited. Glad he made it since he had layovers he was worried about. What an AMAZING game! I was so happy for John Lang. He puts up with so much from all of us BYU fans. I bet you had a most wonderful time. Happy anniversary to the parents too! Love them both so much. Take care and hope you weren't too sad about Michigan losing. Keep up the great work!
Oh man, you know how I feel about the Coleman Clan! Seriously, I am coming with them next time you come out! Ha ha, can you even imagine. And, I am SO happy to see your mom is still loving the Diet Coke. Classic Karen!
Your family is so cute, that's nice that you get to see them quite often, for living so far away. I don't remember if you ever gave me your email address but I made my blog private, so if you never got an invitation, email me and give me your email address. It's hollydoll224@aol.com.
fyi, LOVE the pic of you two on the railroad tracks!
Your family is such a riot! I'm glad you got to hang out! I totally miss you and think you should come visit! :) I hope school is going good.
Yo-
I am sitting here bored in Colorado with Aaron and we are stalking people on blogspot. We want to read Cody and Holly's but it says we aren't invited... How do we get invited? Come vacation at our house ANYTIME we would love to have you!
Later-
Looks like you had so much fun! So glad I got to meet them!
K guys, time for an update! What's happenin over there??
Sorry I've taken so long to get over to your blog. I love the picture of Mike and his Dad. Gordon looks a little dazed. I guess that's what happens when you get OLD!
Post a Comment