August 13, 2008

Should I cut my hair?

I need help, my sister Joni just cut her hair, 13 inches!!! I think it is so cute, I want to cut mine, should I do it?

14 comments:

Bean said...

She looks darling! Hmmm this is a tough one. You are a babe either way but my vote would be to keep it long. Although if you're gonna keep delivering babies, then maybe it's best to have it short :)

Meg said...

Oh gosh Kara, I don't know! I love, love your long hair but I think you would look so great with short hair too! How short do you want to go?

Kelly and Kimberly said...

I think you look so cute with either of course. I remember when we were at BYU you had short hair and it was so cute. I love having short hair but just yesterday I was wishing that I could put it in a ponytail that actually looked like one instead of a little stub. The hard thing is once you have short hair, it's hard to go back because you have to get past the awkward length. But if you are ready for a change, go for it Kara.

Erica said...

hmmmm...love love love your hair any length!

Becky said...

Normally I would say yes, but your hair is just so gorgeous, even I would cry if you cut it! I thought I would be bummed if I cut my hair, but 10 inches later, I still don't mind that it's gone. Plus, I saw a pic of you with short hair and you looked adorable, so you can't go wrong either way.
Is that a helpful answer or what??

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

hey! you'll have to let us know the name of the radiology resident from nova. it was so funny b/c I was just telling chad how much I love your long hair, then I came to your blog and saw this post. ironic!! i'm thinkin about cutting mine too...but not sure about it. either way you'll look adorable. and it's just hair...it'll always grow back! :-)

Kate said...

You are so cute either way...I am totally loving the long hair but I love you with short...hard to say! Let's be honest, you could look cute with a shaved head!

Veronica said...

I love Joni's hair cut....so flattering. Can't wait to see it in person. My honest opinion is don't cut...your hair is gorgeous and for a practical reason it is easy to pull into a ponytail when you are delivering those sweet babies. it won't be long and you will cut your hair and I remember you with short hair and I love that look on you too. Hope to see your decision on your blog! Take care!

Amanda said...

I remember your short hair, and I think you are one of the few people I truly know that looks terrific either way. Do what you feel, because hair always grows.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Hi Kara! I don't know if you remember me from Mountain Ward or not, but I somehow fell upon your blog and was so excited! I saw your parents somewhere not to long ago and they just couldn't say enough about you! And your mom was jealous that my mom was a grandma before her. It was pretty funny. But anyways, I'm glad I found your blog! That's so awesome that you are doing PA school. It takes a special kind of person to do that:) Check out our blog! It's thesmithstogetherforever.blogspot.com
Heidi (Randall) Smith

Ryan and Heidi said...

by the way, you look cute either way, but I've always known you with short hair and I always thought it was adorable!

The Bells said...

I am debating the same question. Although my hair isn't ecactly LONG, it's finally past my shoulders which is longer than it's been in 6 years! Aaron, like most guys, wants me to grow it out, but I am SOO close to chopping a short A-Line... so I don't know either! haha Isn't that the worst?
Our house is in Heber (well, kinda Midway) and we LOVE it! It is close to my parent's ranch so I get to ride my horses almost every day. Plus we are 10 min from lakes, skiing, and Park City. And the Provo River is pretty much in our back yard so we go fly fishing all the time. We like it but it will be SOOO much better when Aaron is finally home to actually enjoy it with me. Hopefully he only has 2 weeks left! And unfortunately we sold the Mtn. bikes to pay for a sprinkler system :( But it would still be fun to rent some and go together! Snow Basin was a blast! When are you coming home again????
And Aaron says HI!!!!

becca said...

cut it!

Julie M. said...

DO IT! :) I love your hair long, but short is fun!