Big feet! Our little guy/girl is continuing to grow and we look forward to next month finding out IT's gender. Everyone thinks its a boy, but we would be excited with either.
CONGRATULATIONS... again. I'm sure this boy or girl will be the hippest baby on the block, considering the parents. We are excited for your growing family!
6 comments:
What a handsome boy/ Beautiful girl. I can hardly wait to meet him/her! What excellent pictures! Wow, We are so excited!
That's sooooo exciting! You're going to find out what it is, right? I'm so happy for you guys!
i just LOVE this!
CONGRATULATIONS... again. I'm sure this boy or girl will be the hippest baby on the block, considering the parents. We are excited for your growing family!
Hooray!!! You must call me as soon as you find out the gender.
Congrats, Mike! Way to go you two!
Post a Comment