Mike and I had the opportunity to go home to Utah for Thanksgiving, and brought some exciting news with us! I am about 13 weeks along now and we are excited about the addition to our family. Next month we will find out the gender. My parents are excited to enter the grandparenting world and Mike's, will soon have their second grand baby.
18 comments:
HOORAY! Congrats you guys! We wish you the best of luck with it all! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so happy for you! I remember clear back at Jonny's wedding dinner at Chuck a Rama you saying how you were baby hungry. This was one week after Aaron and I got married and I remember thinking how completely overwhelming that sounded, and probably thinking you were crazy. Just Kidding. :) Now I am going to go count backwards 13 weeks then forward 9 months because saying that is less embarrassing than actually asking the due date. Keep us posted on the sex. Of the baby.
Loved the video on facebook. So very happy for you and glad to hear that you are feeling well, but very tired. I ran into your dad at Costco today...he said you won't be here for Christmas. Can't wait to hear about the baby! Love to you and congratulations! By the way, could you and Rachel be on the look out for a nice guy that you might line up Megan's friend with? She is coming to UM med school next summer to do an OB fellowship. She and Megan were close friends at the U. Thanks!
Congratulations you two!!! It's certainly going to be one BEAUTIFUL baby. :)
yea! I had seen something on facebook and am so excited for you both. Can't wait for updates and pictures.
Congratulations Kara!!! I bet you are SO excited!!
Congratulations! I don't know if you even remember me (rob neilson's wife) but I'm still excited for you and I know Rob will be so excited when he finds out!
WHOOO HOOOO! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!! Oh I wish you were close so I could bring over some diapers and give you a big hug! You'll be the best mommy!
Congratulations guys!!!! We are SO excited for you both! It's such an amazing journey! Keep us up to date!
Hi Kara, this is Amber Mallory's sister. I just wanted to say congratulations!!! That is so exciting you are going to love being a mom.
Congrats! Being a mom is the best! You ll love it!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! I need to call you sometime to catch up because it really has been forever since we have done that...and I know it is my fault. I'll try to fix that. Anyway, congrats to you and I wish you all the best! Much love!
Congrats!! You're gonna love mommyhood :)
YAAAA congrat, Im so happy for you!
Wahoo!!! I am so happy for you, I bet your parents are so stinking excited :)You'll have to fill me in on how it went.
hooray!!! hooray!!! hooray!!! i'm SO happy for you guys! congrats!!!
Hey you cute thing! I have been out of town for the last little bit so I am just getting caught up and I am SO SO SO excited for you guys! I knew it....ha ha! Congrats! I can only imagine your mom as a grandma, this is going to be great!
Ah!!! Congratulations! So glad I found your blog. I am so excited for you guys! I hope you have a great pregnancy. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment