June 17, 2009

5 Days Old and 50 Diapers Later!





13 comments:

Mike and Amie said...

He couldn't be more perfect. Wow. Congratulations. He is beautiful! A beautiful little man!

Holls said...

Yay!!! Congratulations guys! What a cute little guy!

Bracken and Bracken said...

So precious!! I love the last one cause he looks so tiny and sweet.

Naomi said...

What an angel! I hope you are all getting some sleep.

candice said...

Congrats! He is so sweet! I hope you are feeling well.

Ryan and Heidi said...

Congratulations! What a sweet litte boy! I bet your mom is loving it!

Freebairn Family said...

Oh - how adorable. So much fun! I hope you're all doing well and cutting yourselves some slack while you figure it all out. Looks like you know just what you're doing!

Kellyanne said...

omg! he already looks like a barber! we love him! oh the march of the diapers has begun... and it doesn't end for like 2-3 years!lol

thought spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Weaver said...

What a beautiful boy. It only gets better and better every day!!! You look amazing Kara! Congrats guys!

The Bells said...

OOooOOOh! You guys he is SO perfect! We are so excited for you. When you guys come in town next we will have to line Stewart and Baby B up for a baby date! Looks like fun!

Holls said...

Hey Kara, hope you're surviving those all nighters! :) Don't worry, it does get better. I definately think we should do a pool party!

AngiDe said...

Hey guys!!! He is such a cutie pie!! CONGRAT'S on the new little one. Cant' wait to meet him!

XO