
We played home run derby with Jackson, Cara, Jordan, and Pam. The girls beat the guys 18 to 2 (I won't mention the girls had really easy rules!!)

Connection!

Mike in his ralley cap, it didn't work, they lost!

The famous pregnancy shot, we take it in front of the same wall every time. Only 2.5 weeks left and we can't wait!!!
5 comments:
I can't beleive how soon that is! WOW! Time flies huh. We are so excited for you guys. That so cool you are still playing home run derby with your cute belly and all! hahaha. Of course you are because you are cool like that. Take care of yourself and we hope the last 2 1/2 weeks and the whole birth thing goes well for you. Take notes to pass on to me! :) Can't wait to see pictures of him.
K, maybe you don't remember me. I'm Rob neilson's wife Sarah and can I just say that you look amazing pregnant! I might be a little jealous! :) Anyway good luck with all the baby stuff that will very soon be upon you!
You're adorable! I can't wait to see the pictures of the soon to be boy. You're awesome still having fun and playing home run derby. I am so excited for you two.
I am with ya on the home stretch. I hope you are feeling well, you look great!
You look way too cute to be having a baby so soon. You are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Good luck with baby boy! Thanks for getting your info to me. I passed it onto Megan and she will get it to Amber. Please look in on her. She is having a very hard time right now and feeling quite alone. Can't wait to hear about your good news!
Post a Comment