Aren't we cute! We should become a girl band! This is a pic of some of my friends from PA school. We went out to dinner and then played rock band afterward.
How fun Kara! I'm so happy that you get to be having such awesome experiences. I know you are excited to have a baby, but seriously, enjoy your life because it will never be the same again...not in a bad way. It's just very different with kids. Go on all the trips and dates you possibly can. Enjoy every moment of silence and freedom you have. Wow, I think I need a vacation. I'm sounding a little depressing.
Wish I could have met your dad, Kara! He seems like a great guy! And, it looks like you and your classmates were having some fun- rock on! Hope to hang out soon!
Looks like you have some fun girls in your program! I miss you not being in school and being able to go shopping and hang out more!! By the way...how's your chain link coming? :)
3 comments:
How fun Kara! I'm so happy that you get to be having such awesome experiences. I know you are excited to have a baby, but seriously, enjoy your life because it will never be the same again...not in a bad way. It's just very different with kids. Go on all the trips and dates you possibly can. Enjoy every moment of silence and freedom you have. Wow, I think I need a vacation. I'm sounding a little depressing.
Wish I could have met your dad, Kara! He seems like a great guy! And, it looks like you and your classmates were having some fun- rock on! Hope to hang out soon!
Looks like you have some fun girls in your program! I miss you not being in school and being able to go shopping and hang out more!! By the way...how's your chain link coming? :)
Hope to see you Thurs. night!
Post a Comment