
I am not trying to avoid the photograher, I think I was a little overwhelmed when my friend took the picture. Let me just say I am grateful for all I have. Last week my class went to a school in downtown Detroit to do a health fair. There were bars on the windows, barwire on the fences, and it was so loud and hot in the school. The area the school was in was definitely not Provo, UT. My heart went out to these kids. Despite these things, the kids seemed happy. The health fair went well and we had a really good time teaching the kids about Diabetes (our health fair topic).
10 comments:
One thing I love about blogs is how you can find long lost friends. Glad to hear all is well. Keep in touch!
you look good in a white coat Kara!
:)
Hey Kara,
It's fun to see your new blog! Check our family blog out : mtgardner.blogspot.com
Hooray! I'm so happy to see you in pictures at least. Hopefully in person soon. We're going to be in Utah for conference if by chance you might be there also. I love you and miss you terribly.
Your blog is darling. You guys are such a cute couple.
That picture is so funny, Kara! You look like you've had enough! You're a trooper. Thanks for all the PA school advice--from that pic, it looks like I've got a lot to look forward to!! ;)
hey kara, i found your blog through brooklins! It's good to see what you guys are up to! Good luck with school, sounds way busy. If you get a chance our blog is thestowersfamily.blogspot.com. Holly and Cody
So sad! It's hard to even imagine.
I didn't realize you had so many posts! I loved reading through them. Mike told us about your little Mongrel cave and we laughed so hard!
so if your legs get any skinnier, you might disappear! you're such a babe!
You look all professional! :) I agree about Detroit, it is sad!
Grace told me I need to ask you where you got your "pretty princess shoes"! :)
Post a Comment