April 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!



Happy Birthday Mom! I just want to give a shout out to the best mom in the whole world. I love you so much. I am so thankful that I was sent to you. Mike and I wish we could be there for your birthday, hopefully we can make it next year. I know you are thinking you don't want to get one year older, but just think , the older you are, the closer you are to becoming a grandma (no I am not pregnant, but the older I get the closer I get to becoming pregnant). Have a wonderful day! For all of you who don't know, the first pic is of my mom when she was in college, the second picture is from my parents 50th birthday party last year. Both my parents turned fifty and they did a fifties theme birthday party.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Now I know where your skinny genes come from! Your parents are adorable. I was thinking that you should post a picture of when you were younger and someone referred to you as the new cubscout! I just can't imagine you looking like a boy! Now I'm laughing out loud!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Hi guys,
I found your blog today from the Skousen's blog (-: Hope you don't mind me blog spying! Fun to see what you guys have been up to.
Oh and I love the 50's theme idea your parents had, very cool.
Megan (Shakespear)

brooklin said...

Wow-- tell Mama Karen she was and still is a hottie. And, Happy Birthday from me of course. :) Also, to friend Becky's comment above.... It really is hard to believe that gorgeous Kara was ever tom-boyish. It's fun to look back on our 6th grade class picture. Kara turned into a knockout!

Mike and Tanya said...

Kara, your mom was and is so pretty, I can see why you are so pretty too!

Mandy said...

That was such a cute pic of your mom! You've got some good genes! So fun hangin' out with you guys as usual!

Kate said...

So cute! Tell Ms. Karen that I wish her a very happy day as well!

Kelly and Kimberly said...

Kara, You are so awesome. Tell your sweet mother Happy Birthday for me. She is so awesome and I miss her a lot. You'll have to tell me next time you guys are going to be in Utah and maybe I can get out there for a visit. It would be so fun to see everybody. That's all.

RicAnn said...

Kara-
Your family is so cute! Your parents look as chill, and cool as Ryan and Johnny raged about :) We need to do something before we take off!

becca said...

happy birhtday Karen!
You look sensational, haven't changed a bit!