April 27, 2008

Stop 2: Myrtle Beach





What a great vacation! Mike and I had so much fun in Myrtle Beach. Most of our time was spent laying by the pool and playing on the beach. It was nice to be in warm weather. We did venture out in the city to shop, eat, get ice cream, and play mini golf. One night we ate at a resturant by a swampy area and an alligator swam past us. It was so cool to see one so close in its natural enviornment and not behind glass at the zoo.

5 comments:

Bean said...

love it love it! Kara, you are one swanky babe with long hair. So glad you guys went on a trip together, looks like you had a fab time! (even though we would've loved for you to come to utah)

Julie M. said...

Looks so fun! I really want to visit now!

Meg said...

What a fun trip!!! That beach looks awesome! (And Kara I really love your hair too)

becca said...

kara....I am lovin the long hair, you look "modelish". I'm jealous of the vacation, I can't seem to get a measly day off from work so take all you can. Maybe a visit to sandpoint..hint hint

Abbigail said...

UGH! So jealous! I haven't seen you in ages I didn't even know aboutthe trip. and how long is your hair? Are you doing secret extensions? when you have a free minute lets all go out for dinner or something.