June 8, 2008

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!



Ok so this is a little late, but I want to do one of those books and I want this to be in here. Anyways, it was our 4 year anniversary May 15! I can't believe we have been married for four years! Being married is great becuase to me, I have the best husband in the world! Mike is so good to me, I love him so much and I am so thankful for him. We had a great night. We went to this cute little resturant in Chelsea, MI called The Common Grill. It is really good and it has the best bread I have ever tasted! Then we spent the rest of the night hanging out with each other, this was a nice treat since it was a school night and most school nights we are both studying. Our whole married life we have been in school, I am done in 1 year so hopefully on our 5th anniversary we will have added to the family or be close to doing so!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Funny coincidence--Spencer and I celebrated our 4th anniversary at the Common Grill in Chelsea too!

Erica said...

happy anniversary! it seems just like yesterday when we celebrated @ your reception!

becca said...

where have the years gone? we will be going back to our highschool reunions before long!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your anniversary!Craig & I have been married for 5 1/2 years now...funny how time flies! I saw your link on Megan's blog and thought I would pop over and see what you have been up to :) You've been a BUSY girl!

Becky said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! Great idea to bike to breakfast. There's nothing like burning off a little fat before eating lots of calories! :)