June 8, 2008

Saturday Mornings

For the past 2 months, Saturday mornings, Mike and I have ridden our bikes somewhere to eat breakfast. We usually go to Panera, but last Saturday we rode to Kerrytown and had breakfast at Zingerman's. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

9 comments:

Shelby said...

Fun! I'm so glad you posted on my blog. This blogging stuff is such a fun way to keep updated on your friends. You and your husband make a cute couple and its fun to see all that you are doing. Keep in touch.

Mandy said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys are too cute! Have you guys gone to Angelo's yet on campus?

Kelly and Kimberly said...

I can't believe you have been married 4 years. That went by so fast. And also, you guys are darling and I miss you. I wish we could hang out more often. Maybe someday we'll be able to live close by again. I love you guys.

RicAnn said...

What a fun little tradition! Oh how I miss Paneras!!! I mean we miss you too. I am so jealous you're in that good of shape way to go Kara :)

Kate said...

So cute! And I can not believe that you guys have already been married for 4 years, man times goes way too fast!

Carly said...

Hey, Kara! It's Carly (Anger) Durrant. I've come across your blog a few times and wanted to finally leave a comment. Congrats on the 4 year anniversary. That's awesome! You look fantastic and I'm happy for everything that's going on in your life. Hope to hear from you soon!

Julie M. said...

Looks awesome! I totally wish I had the energy, you are so amazing!!

Cort and Amy said...

Mike and Kara! Its the former Amy Slusser!! I found your blog on Erica's- man! good to reconnect!But you're not going to believe this- I'm a buckeyer!Yep, been here a year now with my hubby and new baby- yeah, I'm a mom:)And sheesh, it's been 4 years already? Seems like I just went to your wedding! Congrats guys!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

that is such a fun idea...Chad and I may have to steal that one from you! You two are adorable! I can't beleive how long your hair is...love it! I wish the weather in FL was more like your weather this time of year; I miss all that fun outdoors stuff!