June 29, 2008

Mom's Visit!!!

On Sunday we walked around the Arboretum and enjoyed the wonderful weather and scenery
It is always so fun when my mom comes to visit. This is a perfect picture to show off her personality--always laughing and ready to have a good time


Karen and Kara are impersonating beavers??? Too much diet coke for Karen and too much junk bar for Kara.


My Mom and I are looking good in our vests--getting ready to brave the violent rapids of the Huron River. It was so fun having my Mom in town. I am sad she is gone, I wish we lived closer. My Mom is the coolest and I am so glad she got to come and spend the weekend with us! (I can't wait for the next trip at the end of August!)



2 comments:

Kelly and Kimberly said...

I love Karen. I miss you guys. I'm so glad you had fun

Julie M. said...

Your mom was so nice! She sounds awesome and I'm glad she was able to come and visit!