June 10, 2009

Bags Packed and Ready to Go!!!

Yes the bags are packed and we are ready to go, now we need to get Stewart on the same page! I have 1 week 1 day 2 hours and 49 mins until the actual due date, but my doctor says I am ready to go at any time! I hope he comes soon! (I am sure everyone else hopes so too, so you can see other pics besides me being pregnant, I know my Mom and Mother in Law love seeing them though so forgive me!)

13 comments:

Shelby said...

Kara you look beautiful! Good luck. I know you'll be a great mommy!

Carrie Woolley said...

I can't wait! Good luck! Come soon, Stewart!

The White's said...

AHHHH one that is soooo soon!! You will an awesome mom. Yes im excited to see pics too!!

theminerfamily said...

Oh you are so darling pregnant! (: I wish I was as cute as you. I hope all goes well and Stewart comes NOW! I cannot wait to meet him in a couple of months! By the way... did you end up moving?

Jenni said...

If you have Stewart on Saturday, Spencer will have the pleasure of doing your epidural. I've heard he's quite good. :) Good luck! You look gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Hooray!! I can't wait to hear all about it and of course, to see little Stewart. I love you Kara. I'll be praying for you.

Kate said...

I can't wait! And...i am not at all sick of the prego pics...you look SO SO cute! xoxo

Christensen Family said...

You're gorgeous! So you're naming him Stewart! I had a big crush on a guy in college by the name of Stewart. I can't wait to meet him! Any chance you'll be heading to UT this summer with him?

Kellyanne said...

we love to see you too! we are sooooooooo excited for stewart to come!!

Kim said...

You are gorgeous! Keep us posted on everything. Good luck.

HappyHulets said...

Oh good luck! We can't wait to meet him! Please let us know if there is anything that we can do.

The Ballard's said...

Your dad told everyone at the credit union that yesterday was the day!! Congrats. I'm Addy's sister.

Becky said...

Come on out Stewart! We can't wait to see him!!