
Our fisrt stop on our way to Myrtle Beach was in Louisville Kentucky. We visited our good friend Trey. He took us to a great barbeque pit called Mark's Feed Store. Then we went to see all the sights in Louisville that could be fit into one night. This is a great city, it is so green and beautiful, if we did not want to live so close to family I think I would consider living here!
5 comments:
lots of stops in 30 mi. love it. sounds like you guys had a great adventure away from home!
I'm so happy that you guys got a break. It looks like you had so much fun. I love you guys.
What a fun trip and a much needed break, I am sure. I can feel the warmth from those pictures coming through the computer. Someone please make it stop snowing here! I am glad you had fun and got to catch up with old buddies too!
Looks like you guys had a blast on your vacay! I'm jealous! I love the pics!
Kara, I just have to say that you are freaking gorgeous! You're hair is so pretty long! Sounds like things are good for you guys!
Post a Comment