Angie Dewey and her husband (friends in our ward) are Awesome! They put together a team for Relay for Life. They were kind enough to let us be apart of it. We ran from 11:00pm to midnight. We did 6 miles during that time, not a world record, but a personal best for us!
4 comments:
congrats! i LOVE this relay!
Kara! Hi! It's Sherie (Beus) Lane! I'm excited I found your blog! I'm glad to see things are going so well for you! Congrats on all you've accomplished! These blogs are sure a fun way to stay connected! I have opted to make mine a private blog though so if you get a chance, email me and I'll send you an invite! Slbsoccerfool13@msn.com
We're having a boy!
Nice running!
Nice picture! Thanks so much for coming that night. It was fun to spend some time with you guys!
Post a Comment